The alphabet, phonics, and basic grammar are all part of Language Arts K.
You will have a regular English assignment and a Spelling assignment for each day. Your spelling words for the week are always located at the bottom of your day’s assignments page. You will have 5 new spelling words each week that are Dolch sight and frequently used words. Each day, you will have a new worksheet and a digital spelling quiz will be at the end of each week.
- Alphabet upper and lower case letters
- Phonics sounds and pronunciation
- Emergent Reading (video stories with writing and drawing assignment)
- Beginning grammar (sentences, capitalization, end-marks, first paragraphs)
- Spelling (sight and frequently used words)