Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 168
Today in Science, you will learn about cavities, how they are created, and how you can prevent them.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and discuss. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 1
The hamburger above shows a structure for writing paragraph: A topic sentences that gets the reader excited to read more, 3 supporting sentences that describe details about the topic sentence, and a concluding or final sentence. Try writing a paragraph about what a hamburger taste like using this structure.
Writing using Research: With help from your teacher, research facts about your reading book from Reading/Literature. Use Lined Paper to write 2 to 3 sentences about these facts.
Spelling Sentences: Write each spelling word in a sentence.
Study the examples above. Do the word problems below using grid paper.
- If there are 10 fish swimming and 3 join them, how many total fish are swimming?
- If there are 11 fish in a group and 6 swim away, how many are left in the group?
- If there are 15 fish swimming and 7 fish swim away, how many are left?
- If there are 3 fish swimming and 8 join them, how many total fish are swimming?
- If there are 18 fish swimming and 6 fish swim away, how many are left?
- If there are 5 fish swimming and 9 join them, how many total fish are swimming?
- If there are 9 fish swimming and 9 join them, how many total fish are swimming?
- If there are 5 fish swimming and 5 fish swim away, how many are left?
- If there are 17 fish swimming and 10 fish swim away, how many are left?
- If there are 10 fish swimming and 5 join them, how many total fish are swimming?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 1
Continue learning about the facts of the each state. Pick one of the states to learn more about it, and use Lined Story Paper to write a few sentence and draw a picture about that state.
How Things Work
Watch the video and read about what causes cavities in teeth. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture of a cavity.
Visual and Performing Arts 1
Color the Grand Canyon Coloring Page. Read more about the Grand Canyon.
Physical Education 1
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 10 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words