Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 12
Today in History/Social Studies, you will learn about the geography of Montana, and its beautiful Glacier National Park.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read for 30 minutes. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 4
Spelling Sentences: Write each spelling word in a sentence using the Digital Worksheet.
Study the instructions above. Do the problems below using Grid Paper.
- Bill swims 2 miles 2 times per week in the ocean, and bikes 5 miles 2 times per week. How many total miles does he swim and bike per week?
- At the event there were 3 trays of chocolate 24 cupcakes each, and 4 trays of 12 coconut cupcakes each. How many total cupcakes are there?
- John order 3 giant submarine sandwiches cut into 10 equal pieces and 2 large meatball sandwiches cut into 4 pieces each. How many total sandwich pieces did he get?
- Mary was getting ready for the party. She had 2 containers of punch with 36 cups in each, and 3 containers lemonade with 12 cups in each. How many total cups of punch and lemonade does she have?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 4
Places and Regions in U.S. States
Take notes while reading about the geography of Montana. Use the Research Center to gather more information.
- Geography of the state of Montana
- Geography of Montana
- Montana: The Treasure State
- Yellowstone River
- Continental Divide
- Research Center
- Lined Paper
Electricity and Magnetism of the Earth
Take notes while watching the video about the strongest magnet in the world. Use the Research Center to investigate further how magnets are used.
Visual and Performing Arts 4
How to draw a mountain landscape. Give it a try!
You do not have permission to view this form.
Physical Education 4
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 20 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words