Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 3
Today in Visual/Performing Arts, you will learn how to draw the line art for a realistic wolf.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read for 30 minutes, then discuss with your teacher. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 4
Create a presentation using your presentation software about what you read in Reading/Literature this week. Include text, multimedia, and formatting such as headings and lists. Use the Research Center to gather additional information while citing and categorizing your sources. You’ll work on this assignment today and tomorrow.
Spelling Sentences: Write each word in a sentence using the Digital Worksheet.
Study the instructions above. Do the problems below using Grid Paper.
- Sue went to the art show on Friday and bought 2 pieces of art. On Sunday, she went back and bought 3 times more pieces. How many pieces of art did she buy on Sunday?
- On Monday, Mike played baseball for 2 hours. On Thursday he played baseball twice as long. How long did Mike play baseball on Thursday?
- Bob ran 2 miles. Scott ran 3 times as many miles as Bob. How many miles did Scott run?
- Karen rode her bike for 3 miles on Wednesday. On Saturday she rode her bike for 5 miles. How many miles did she ride her bike on Saturday?
- It took John 2 hours to fly to Texas. It took Tom 12 times longer to drive to Texas. How many hours did it take Tom to fly?
- It took Sally 6 days to drive across the U.S. It took John 3 times longer to across the U.S. How many hours did it take John to drive?
- It took Mary 60 minutes to count to 100. It took Mike 4 times longer to count to 100. How many minutes did it take Mike to count?
- It took Bob 20 minutes to walk to the store. It took Tom twice as long. How much time did it take for Tom to walk to the store?
- It took Sue an hour to finish her school work. It took Jane 5 times longer to finish her schoolwork. How much longer did it take Jane to finish?
- It took Joan 12 minutes to run the race. It took Jacob twice as long. How long did it take Jacob to run the race?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 4
Places and Regions in U.S. States
Read about the West Region of the United States, and write down key facts and notes using your word processor or Lined Paper.
- Introduction – U.S. Western Region
- Western United States
- West Region of the United States
- Western United States
- Britannica: The West Region
- Research Center
- Lined Paper
Electricity and Magnetism of the Earth
Take notes while watching the video about important facts on Electricity. Write down the facts that you learned using Lined Paper or your word processor. Use the Research Center to investigate further.
Visual and Performing Arts 4
Watch the video on how to draw a real wolf. Give it a try using paper or your drawing software. Read more about wolves.
Physical Education 4
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 20 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words