Learn about American people, places, U.S. symbols and more in History/Social Studies 1.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 1 introduces concepts of community, social responsibility, American patriotism, and a basic understanding of geography.
- Rights and responsibilities of citizenship
- Places and people (different people living in different times and places)
- Everyday life in different times and places
- U.S. symbols, icons, and traditions
- Backgrounds of American citizens
- Basic economic concepts
- My state