Learn about major historical turning points in History/Social Studies 10.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 10 introduces a variety of topics such as how the development of the modern world, how Greek and Roman philosophy helped shape western political and social concepts such as democracy, and the causes and effects of World War I and II.
- Turning points after the 1800s that shaped the modern world
- Ancient Greek and Roman philosophy that shaped western ideas
- Comparing the Glorious Revolution and the American Revolution
- World War I
- World War II
- Nation building in Latin America and China
- Global advances in economy, information, and technology