Learn about the collapse of the Roman Empire, the Middle Ages, the Scientific Revolution, and more in History/Social Studies 7.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 7 introduces a variety of topics such as the fall of the Roman Empire, the crusades of the High Middle Ages, and how the invention of the printing press moved societies into the Reformation and Scientific periods.
- Disintegration of the Roman Empire
- Medieval and Early Modern Times
- Geo, political, and social structures, and reason
- The Reformation Period
- The Scientific Revolution
- Age of Exploration, Enlightenment, and Reason