Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 124
Today in Science, you will learn about the largest mountains in the World, like Mount Everest.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and record it in your Reading Log. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture.
Language Arts K
Upper and Lower Case Letters
This is the upper case (or capital) letter Z. Use the worksheet to write the letter Z.
Spelling Printing: Say and write each spelling word using Lined Paper.
Addition and Subtraction
Look at the image above of an example subtraction word problem. Do the problems below. Use the Write Numbers to 20 Worksheet to write from 0 to 20.
- If there are eighth lemons and 3 are taken away, how many lemons are left?
- If there are 9 balloons and 4 pop, how many balloons are left?
- If there are 6 balls and 3 bounce away, how many balls are left?
- If there are 10 apples and 4 are eaten, how many apples are left?
- If there are 9 balls and 2 bounce away, how many balls are left?
- Write Numbers from 0 to 20 Worksheet
History/Social Studies K
Watch the video to learn what it’s like to be a police officer and help people in your community. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture of a police officer.
Earth is Composed of Land, Air, and Water
Watch the video to learn about the largest mountains in the world. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture of a Mountain.
- Ducksters: Mountain Geology
- What is a Mountain?
- Mountain Facts for Kids
- The Mountain Environment
- Read more about Mountains
- Lined Story Paper
Visual and Performing Arts K
Draw a mountain or color the Mountain Coloring Page.
This Weeks Spelling Words
Tell your parent/teacher what you learned today!