Learn about ratios and proportions, increase understanding of area and volume, and perform basic algebraic equations in Math 6.
Math assignments will introduce math concepts in a progressive manner and include practice problems, and/or worksheets.
- Ratios and proportions
- Ratios and real world problems
- The coordinate plane and plotting points
- Graphing ordered pairs on the coordinate plane
- Positive and negative numbers
- Writing and evaluating expressions
- Writing equations from word problems
- Substitute values for variables
- Generate and recognize equivalent expressions
- Solve one variable equations
- Solve multiplication algebra equations
- Expand knowledge about area and volume
- Understanding and recognizing statistical questions
- Graphing data by making line plots, charts, and tables