Learn Pre-Algebra, expand geometry knowledge, and introductory statistics in Math 7.
Math assignments will introduce math concepts in a progressive manner and include practice problems, and/or worksheets.
- Ratios and proportions review
- Proportional relationships
- Multiplying and dividing real numbers and integers
- The distributed property
- Simple one variable equations
- Write simple equations for unknown numbers to solve real world problems
- Write an inequality from a word problem
- Properties of triangles and measuring triangles
- Scale factor and scaling shapes
- Understanding 3 dimensional figures
- Area of a circle
- Solve unknown values of angles
- Basic introduction to statistics and probability