Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 140
Today in Visual/Performing Arts, you will get to a girl fishing. Can you make the letter F sound?
Coloring is fun!
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts Pre-K
Watch the video of the Alphabet song. Repeat it again, and sing along. Print the Trace Letters 3 Worksheet. Trace each of the letters, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, and Pp.
Click through the slides above while answering the questions below.
- On slide 1, how many triangles do you see?
- On slide 2, how many squares do you see?
- On slide 3, how many triangles do you see?
- On slide 4, how many rectangles do you see?
- On slide 5, how squares do you see?
- On slide 6, how many circles do you see?
Visual/Performing Arts Pre-K
Color the Fishing Coloring Page 3.
Motor Skills Pre-K
Holding Writing Utensils
Watch the video above to continue learning how to write zig zag lines. Practice writing zig zag lines as shown in the video using your pencil and paper.
Social Skills Pre-K
Taking Care of Basic Needs
Watch the video to learn how to watch your hands.