Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 178
Today in Reading/Literature, you will read for 30 minutes with your teacher.
Reading is fun!
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts Pre-K
Print the ABC Cut Worksheet. Cut out each letter. Mix them up, then arrange them in alphabet order.
Click through the slides above while answering the questions below.
- On slide 1, how many blue rectangles and yellow triangles do you see?
- On slide 2, how many red squares and green circles do you see?
- On slide 3, how many yellow triangles and red squares do you see?
- On slide 4, how many blue rectangles and green circles do you see?
- On slide 5, how many yellow triangles do you see?
- On slide 6, how many blue rectangles do you see?
Visual/Performing Arts Pre-K
Singing and Dancing
Sing along with I See Something Blue. Continue the song using your own colors, and finding them around you.
Using Writing Utensils
Use the Trace 1-10 Worksheet to trace numbers from 1 to 10.
Social Skills Pre-K
Watch the video above to learn about having good table manners.