Learn all about the ocean in Science 3.
Daily assignments for Science 3 covers a variety of topics about the world’s oceans such as the major oceans, seas, islands, and the plants and animals that live there. This course also covers scientific properties of the oceans, currents, tides, and more.
- The world’s oceans
- Properties of the oceans such as salinity and plankton
- Currents, tides, and waves
- Zones and depths
- Plants and animals that inhabit the oceans
- Effects of human involvement with the oceans
- Oceanography: The study of the ocean