Hi , click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: 22nd February 2024
Today in Science, you’ll begin learning about DNA replication and the Double Helix.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
- Write a 1 page essay with at least 5 paragraphs and 5 sentences per paragraph explaining how the chapter unfolded and how the characters responded to events. Give your opinion on how the characters reacted to specific events.
- Give completed work to your teacher
On this day in 1792, the New York Stock Exchange was Established when the Buttonwood Agreement was signed by 24 stockbrokers under a buttonwood tree on Wall Street in New York City, New York.
- Learn about the New York Stock Exchange on Wikipedia
- Explain to your teacher what the New York Stock Exchange is
How to find the volume of a Sphere:
- Find the following:
- The volume of a sphere with a radius of 7cm
- The volume of a sphere with a radius of 5cm
- The volume of a sphere with a radius of 12cm
History/Social Studies 7
The United States Postal Service, also known as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for providing mail delivery in the U.S. It is one of the few agency authorized by the Constitution. It was officially established as a cabinet-level department in 1792.
- Research the history of the U.S. Postal Service
- Read more on Wikipedia
- Who was the first Postmaster General?
- Visit the U.S. Post Office Online!
DNA Part 1:
- Learn more about DNA by doing Research
- Take notes on what you’ve learned and share with your teacher.
Visual and Performing Arts 7
How to draw a Great White Shark:
- Now, you try it!
- You can upload your art to be showcased in the Multi-Purpose room
Physical Education 7
Push-Ups: A push-up is a common calisthenics exercise performed by raising and lowering the body using the arms. The picture below shows the two positions. Start in the first position, lower your body using your arms and keeping your back and legs straight, then return to the first position.
Learn about Calisthenics on Wikipedia – Below are today’s exercises:
- First, Stretch
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Lunges on each leg
- 20 Sit-Ups
- 20 Push-Ups
This Weeks Spelling Words