Hi , click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: 1st March 2024
Today in History/Social Studies, you will begin putting together a report and presentation on a topic of your choice.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
- Research the author of your reading book
- Write a 1-2 page biography about the author’s life, include challenges, accomplishments, and facts
- Give completed work to your teacher
Sarah Margaret Fuller Ossoli, commonly known as Margaret Fuller, (May 23, 1810 – July 19, 1850) was an American journalist, critic, and women’s rights advocate. She was the first full-time American female book reviewer in journalism. Her book Woman in the Nineteenth Century is considered the first major feminist work in the United States.
- Learn more about Margaret Fuller by doing Research
- Using a wordprocessor or lined paper, write down 10 factual sentences about Margaret Fuller
- Then, create an oral presentation about Margaret Fuller based on those 10 facts you wrote down and recite it to your teacher
Angles and their Measurements:
- There are angles all around you – identify some angles near you
- Using a Protractor, find the degrees of the angles
- You can use the following Protractor template – print and cut out
Math Quiz: Take the Quiz
History/Social Studies 7
You’ve learned a lot this year in history: Medieval and Early Modern Times, the collapse of the Roman Empire, the Renaissance period, the Reformation period, the Scientific Revolution (Age of Reason), and the Industrial Revolution.
- Pick from one of the topics you learned about this year
- You will spend the next two weeks putting together either a Slide or Video presentation (your choice) and a written report on the topic
- Use the Research Center to gather information
- Include images, multimedia, charts, tables, etc. in your work
- Your project should be very thorough and be completed by June 5th
Mitosis – An overview, Part 2 of 2:
- Take notes on what you learned in the video
- Do more Research if you need to or use Wikipedia
- Explain to your teacher what Mitosis is
Visual and Performing Arts 7
Introduction to Oil Painting:
- Learn more about oil painting on Wikipedia
Physical Education 7
Sit-Ups: The sit-up begins with lying on your back on the floor, typically with the arms across the chest or hands behind the head and the knees bent, and then lifting your upper back and head toward the knees.
Learn about Calisthenics on Wikipedia – Below are today’s exercises:
- First, Stretch
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Lunges on each leg
- 20 Sit-Ups
- 20 Push-Ups
This Weeks Spelling Words