Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 42
Today in Science, learn about different types of mammals and their characteristics.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read for 30 minutes. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 5
Create a presentation using your presentation software about what you read in Reading/Literature today. Include text, multimedia, and formatting such as headings and lists. Use the Research Center to gather additional information while citing and categorizing your sources. You’ll work on this assignment today and tomorrow.
Spelling Sentences: Write each spelling word in a sentence using the Digital Worksheet.
Follow along with the instructions above. Do the problems below using Grid Paper.
- A piece of wood measures 7 5/6 feet and needs to be cut in thirds. What is the length of each piece of wood.
- A piece of wood measures 8 3/8 feet and needs to be cut into two equal pieces. What is the length of each piece of wood.
- A piece of wood measures 9 3/5 feet and needs to be cut in two equal pieces. What is the length of each piece of wood.
- A piece of wood measures 7 1/4 feet and needs to be cut in two equal pieces. What is the length of each piece of wood.
- A piece of wood measures 6 7/8 feet and needs to be cut in two equal pieces. What is the length of each piece of wood.
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 5
Colonial Government and Power of the People
Continue learning about The Bill of Rights. Use the Research Center to investigate further.
- United States Bill of Rights
- The Bill of Rights for Kids
- Bill of Rights Facts for Kids
- Lined Paper
- Research Center
Plant and Animal Anatomy Structures
Take notes while reading about Mammals. Use the Research Center to learn more.
Visual and Performing Arts 5
Enjoy Scott Christensen’s seascape paintings. Create your own seascape drawing or painting using your art supplies.
Physical Education 5
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 20 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words