Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 24
Today in History/Social Studies, you will continue to learn about being a good citizen.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and discuss. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 1
Creative Writing Use Lined Story Paper to write about anything you like, and draw a picture to go with your writing.
Spelling Quiz: Take the Quiz.
Addition and Subtraction
Watch the video about solving addition and subtraction word problems. Do the word problems below using grid paper.
- Jane has 10 apples. Mary has 7 apples. How many apples do they have all together?
- Tom has eight apples. Sue has four apples. How many apples do they have all together?
- Mike has 2 fewer dogs than Jack. Jack has 5 dogs. How many dogs does Mike have?
- Susan has 6 cupcakes. Alice has 10 cupcakes. How many more cupcakes does Alice have?
- Mike has 11 nickels and Jason has 17 nickels. How many more nickels does Jason have than Mike?
- Jane has 12 nickels and Susan as 22 nickels. How many more nickels does Susan have than Jane?
- Sue has 8 nickels and Jim has 16 nickels. How many more nickels does Jim have than Sue?
- Tom has 9 nickels and John has 14 nickels. How many more nickels does Tom have than John?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 1
Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship
Watch the video about citizenship and discuss with your teacher. Used Lined Paper to write 2-3 sentences about what you learned.
Materials can be Solids, Liquids, and Gases
Watch the video about the state of Matter. Discuss with your teacher. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture or use the Investigative Worksheet.
- Ducksters: Melting and Boiling
- Condensation Facts for Kids
- Evaporation Facts for Kids
- Melting Point for Kids
- Ice Facts for Kids
- Lined Story Paper
- Investigative Worksheet
Visual and Performing Arts 1
Draw a frog on paper and color it in.
You do not have permission to view this form.
Physical Education 1
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 10 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words