Learn about colonial America, the American Revolution, the Constitution and more in History/Social Studies 5.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 5 introduces a variety of topics such as colonial government and power of the people, compromise and conflict between American Indians and settlers, and the development of the constitution.
- The nation up to 1850
- Colonial government
- Early exploration of the Americas
- American Indians and settlers
- Political, social, and economics of the colonial era
- The American Revolution
- Development of the United States Constitution
- Immigration and settlement