Learn about the Constitution to World War 1 in History/Social Studies 8.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 8 introduces a variety of topics including how the American Revolution led to the creation of the Articles of Confederation, what happened at the Constitutional Convention, and what was taking place in different parts of the nation during the 1800s. This course also covers major turning points in history such as the American Civil War and the Industrial Revolution.
- Events leading up to the Constitution
- U.S. foreign policy in the early republic
- Americans during the 1800s
- The Civil War
- The Reconstruction Period
- The Industrial Revolution