Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 138
Today in Math, you will continue learning about sorting objects.
Sorting is fun!
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts Pre-K
Print the Trace Letters 3 Worksheet. Trace each of the letters, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, and Pp.
Click through the slides above while answering the questions below.
- On slide 1, how many blue rectangles and yellow triangles do you see?
- On slide 2, how many red squares and green circles do you see?
- On slide 3, how many yellow triangles and red squares do you see?
- On slide 4, how many blue rectangles and green circles do you see?
- On slide 5, how many yellow triangles do you see?
- On slide 6, how many blue rectangles do you see?
Visual/Performing Arts Pre-K
Color the Fishing Coloring Page 2.
Motor Skills Pre-K
Holding Writing Utensils
Watch the video above to continue learning how to write curved lines. Practice writing curved lines as shown in the video using your pencil and paper.
Social Skills Pre-K
Taking Care of Basic Needs
Watch the video above to learn more about covering your mouth when you cough.