Reading classic literature is what Reading/Literature 6 is all about.
Each day, you will read for 30 minutes and log your progress in the Reading Log.
Read from a classic literature book of your choice. Below are recommended books from our Library for Sixth Grade. Or, you can read any book you like.
- McGuffey’s Sixth Reader
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Improve reading and comprehension
- Be able to explain what you’re reading with details and examples
- Produce book reports and oral presentations