The Research Center will take you to sites outside of Discovery K12.
- Be objective when conducting research, and act like an investigator
- Look for clues in your assignment resources such as names, places, and dates to conduct additional research
- The most credible sources are the historical documents themselves. For example, if you are researching the 5th Amendment, look at the original Bill of Rights
- When searching the web, enter search terms like questions such as, “what are the main battles of the civil war?”
- The web is full of mis-information, so always look for multiple and credible sources for verification of the facts