Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 12
Today in Science, you will expand your understanding of gas, one of the four states of matter.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read for 30 minutes. Record in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 8
Create a presentation using your presentation software about what you read in Reading/Literature today. Include text, multimedia, and formatting such as headings and lists. Use the Research Center to gather additional information while citing and categorizing your sources. You’ll work on this assignment today and tomorrow.
Spelling Sentences:Write each spelling word in a sentence using the Digital Worksheet.
Algebra 1: Integers and Exponents
Estimate where the numbers below would go on a number line.
- A plant splits into 2 new plants each week. How many plants will you have after 6 weeks?
- Jack uploaded a video to YouTube. On the first day, his friend saw the video and he told 4 people who also saw the video. If each person gets 4 people to watch the video, how many views will he have after 5 days?
- Jan told her friend about an amazing new shampoo. Her friend told 3 of her friends about it. If each person tells 3 people about the product, how many people will find out about it after 5 days?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 8
Events Leading up to the Constitution
Take notes while reading about the Constitutional Convention. Use the Research Center to gather more information.
- The Constitutional Convention and Committee of Detail
- Convention and Ratification
- Constitutional Convention
- Britannica: Constitutional Convention
- Constitutional Convention Timeline
- Research Center
- Lined Paper
Motion, Forces, and the Structure of Matter
Take notes while watching the video and reading about Gas Matter. Use the Research Center to investigate further.
- Gas Matter Overview
- Looking for a Gas
- Gas Matter
- Properties of Gas Matter
- Investigative Worksheet
- Lined Paper
Visual and Performing Arts 8
How to draw a mountain landscape. Give it a try!
You do not have permission to view this form.
Physical Education 8
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 20 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words