Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 23
Today in Science, you will continue learning about the States of Matter and how they change.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and discuss. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 1
Writing using Digital Tools: Use Lined Paper or a word processor to write 2 to 3 sentences about what you read in Reading/Literature today. With help from your teacher, use the Dictionary or Thesaurus improve your sentences.
Spelling Printing: Write each spelling word three times using Lined Paper.
Addition and Subtraction
Watch the video about solving addition and subtraction word problems. Do the word problems below using grid paper.
- Susan has 4 balls, and mike has 7 balls. How many balls do they have all together?
- John has 3 hats and Sarah has 5 hats. How many hats do they have all together?
- Jane has 2 fewer baseball bats than Mark. Mark has 7 baseball bats. How many baseball bats does Jane have?
- Mike has 3 few cats than Tom. Tom has 7 cats. How many cats does Mike have?
- Mike has 32 nickels and Joe as 45 nickels. How many more nickels does Joe have than Mike?
- Sue has 55 nickels and Jane has 65 nickels. How many more nickels does Jane have than Sue?
- Bob has 27 nickels and Mary has 32 nickels. How many more nickels does Mary have than Bob?
- Mary has 15 nickels and Sue has 18 nickels. How many more nickels does Sue have than Bob?
- Bob has 12 nickels and Mary has 19 nickels. How many more nickels does Mary have than Bob?
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 1
Rights and Responsibilities of Citizenship
Watch the video about being a good citizen and discuss with your teacher. Used Lined Paper to write 2-3 sentences about what you learned.
Materials can be Solids, Liquids, and Gases
Watch the video about the state of Matter. Discuss with your teacher. Use Lined Story Paper to write a sentence and draw a picture or use the Investigative Worksheet.
Visual and Performing Arts 1
Learn how to draw a fish with simple shapes.
You do not have permission to view this form.
Physical Education 1
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 10 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words