Learn about the 1920’s, the Great Depression, and learn about economic growth, foreign policy, and social issues post World War II in History/Social Studies 11.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 11 introduces a variety of topics such as the rural to urban migration during the industrial revolution, the Roaring Twenties or Jazz Age, difficulties of the Great Depression, and the civil rights movement.
- Philosophy of the Declaration of Independence
- Rise of industry and rural to urban migration
- Role of religion in the founding of America
- The 1920s
- The Great Depression
- Economic boom post World War II
- Foreign policy post World War II
- Civil rights
- Social and political issues in America today