Learn about democracy and economics, dive deeper into the three branches of U.S. government, the Supreme Court, and more in History/Social Studies 12.
Daily assignments for History/Social Studies 12 introduces a variety of topics such as America’s true form of government (a Republic), major Supreme Court rulings, principles behind separation of powers in the Constitution, and different political systems.
- American government and economics
- Principles in the Constitution
- Rights and obligations of U.S. citizens
- Values of a civil society
- Branches of U.S. government
- Supreme court rulings
- Political campaign issues
- National, state, tribal, and local governments
- Influence of media on American politics
- Different political systems