Learn multiplication and division in Math 3.
Math assignments will introduce math concepts in a progressive manner and include practice problems, and/or worksheets.
- Multiplication of one and two digit numbers
- Division of one and two digit numbers
- Multiplication and division with algebraic thinking (45 ÷ X = 9)
- Find greatest common factor between two numbers
- Commutative properties of multiplication
- Addition and subtraction of large numbers
- Basic introduction to fractions
- Round numbers to the nearest 10th
- Measurements and plotting data on a chart
- Finding the area of a rectangle by multiplication of its sides