Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 177
Today in Math, you will continue reviewing what you’ve learned.
Learning is fun!
Read and Log
Read with your teacher for 30 minutes and record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts Pre-K
Print the ABC Cut Worksheet. Cut out each letter. Mix them up, then arrange them in alphabet order.
Click through the slides above while answering the questions below.
- On slide 1, how many blue rectangles do you see?
- On slide 2, how many green circles do you see?
- On slide 3, how many red squares do you see?
- On slide 4, how many green circles do you see?
- On slide 5, how many blue rectangles do you see?
- On slide 6, how many red squares do you see?
Visual/Performing Arts Pre-K
Color the Beach 2 Coloring Page.
Motor Skills Pre-K
Using Writing Utensils
Use the Trace 1-10 Worksheet to trace numbers from 1 to 10.
Social Skills Pre-K
Watch the video above to learn about having good manners at the playground.