Welcome . Click “Here!” to record your attendance.You do not have permission to view this form.
Today’s Assignments: Day 162
Today in Visual/Performing Arts, you will learn about the history of animation.
Be sure to click “Completed” after each assignment.
Read and Log
Read for 30 minutes. Record it in your Reading Log.
Language Arts 3
Use a word processor to write a short essay of 3 to 5 paragraphs about what you read in Reading/Literature today. Include a sequence of events with details to describe actions, thoughts, and feelings. Use words to show the event order such as “then,” “after,” and “next.” End your essay with a concluding statement.
Spelling Alphabetical Order: Put each spelling word in alphabetical order using the Digital Worksheet.
Measurement and Data
Follow along while watching the video using Grid Paper to learn about finding the Area of a right triangle. Do the problems below.
- What is the area of a right triangle with a base of 4 inches and height of 6 inches?
- What is the area of a right triangle with a base of 7 inches and height of 9 inches?
- What is the area of a right triangle with a base of 6 inches and height of 8 inches?
- What is the area of a right triangle with a base of 9 inches and height of 7 inches?
- What is the area of a right triangle with a base of 5 inches and height of 8 inches?
- Right Angle Triangles
- Right Triangle
- Area of a Triangle
- Grid Paper
History/Social Studies 3
Use the Blank U.S. States Map to label each state name and its capital.
Take notes while reading about the Zhemchug Canyon, the largest underwater canyon in the world located in the Bering Sea. Use the Research Center to learn more.
Visual and Performing Arts 3
Take notes while reading about the History of Animation. Use the Research Center to learn more.
Physical Education 3
Do the following exercises and record them in your P.E. Log. First stretch. Then do a minimum of 20 jumping jacks, 5 lunges on each leg, 10 sit ups, and 10 push ups.
This Weeks Spelling Words